Monday, August 24, 2015

The Door Opener and retreat

Hi everyone.  I'm very excited to announce that my art is on the cover of the fall edition of the Door Opener Magazine!!

Earth Ammonite (c) Trisha Leigh Shufelt

I'm very honored that my art is on the cover of this wonderful magazine.  It is my first cover, and I couldn't be more proud.  Thank you Dory and everyone at the Door Opener.  The Door Opener will be hosting the Soul Light Expo on October 11th at the Crown in Cromwell, CT.  I will have a table with art and goodies, as well as guest speaking about my art and cancer journey.  I hope you will join us for a wonderful day!!

Also, I am taking a bit of retreat of sorts from weekly oracle card readings.  The beginning of September is always a crazy time of year for me.  Back to school, band season, prep work for upcoming fall shows, and the wind down to my birthday.  If you follow astrology, as I know many of my readers do, you know that the month before your birthday is often a winding down period for the birth sign.  We feel more tired than usual, are more reflective and often draw into a cocoon to prepare for our next birth year.  Well, folks, I'm feeling it big time this year.  I need a little me time.  I don't know how long I will be away from oracle posts, and please forgive me.  I know many of you do read them and look forward to them.  I am very grateful that you do enjoy them.  Last week saw the biggest surge in readers.  Thank you! So, I hope you will forgive my short absence.  It shant be long. I am sure I will post from time to time about art and upcoming news.  Take some time to breathe, my friends.  The change of season is nearing as well as another Mercury Retrograde.  Much love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment