Thursday, July 30, 2015

Mantra Deck update

The Art in Soul Mantra Cards were a labor of love. The deck contains two separate sets. One is designed as oracle cards, where you shuffle, pull a card at random, and allow your intuitive side to uncover messages. The second deck is a daily draw. It contains 31 cards. At the beginning of the month, shuffle the deck and lay it face down. Each day, pull one card, read the message and the mantra. Meditate upon the meaning and recite the mantra over and over until you feel it become a part of you. This card is from the Oracle set and is the Wisdom card. It says I am connecting to the wisdom of the ancient ones. When I meditate upon this card, I feel the message is letting me know that I am not alone and that I am surrounded by deep wisdom. If I listen carefully, this wisdom is something that has been passed from generation to generation and I can tap into it at anytime. It is the wisdom of my gut knowing that guides me and protects me. We are born with all that we need, and all that is sacred and secret is found within. If you are interested in my Art In Soul Mantra Cards, I have a signed set available though my etsy store at https://www.etsy.com/…/mantra-cards-oracle-cards-by-art-in-…


The card below is from the daily draw set.


No comments:

Post a Comment