Monday, April 20, 2015

Rise Above


Shortly after I began my third regime of chemo, I developed Neuropathy, which is weakness, pain, and nerve damage in the hands. It has gotten progressively worse and more painful with each treatment, primarily affecting my dominant hand. The first regime of chemo was not supposed to cause this, and the second type of chemo was supposed to cause minimal issues where this is concerned, but unfortunately with my auto immune issues, the Neuropathy was worse than anticipated. I have found it difficult to draw or paint anything remotely detailed. I went to a psychic fair this past Saturday and the lovely reader I spoke with told me that my guides wish me to finger paint verses using a brush. I thought, how am I going to do this with so much pain in my dominant hand. I sat down with some gloves and gave it a go, using a brush only at the very end. Before I began, I closed my eyes and asked what I should paint. I received no answer, but as I began to dip my fingers in the paint, I saw a great bird emerge, like a Phoenix, and it was then I received my message. Yes, I will rise from the ashes. This is Rise Above (c) 2015 Trisha Leigh Shufelt Art.

Now available as an open edition or limited edition print.  https://www.etsy.com/listing/230717191/art-prints-series-limited-edition-giclee?ref=shop_home_active_1

https://www.etsy.com/listing/228665265/art-prints-series-open-edition-energy?ref=shop_home_active_8




No comments:

Post a Comment