Thursday, April 23, 2015

New Website

From 2004 until yesterday, I have operated under the business of Inner Fae Creations.  I launched my website under the same name when I first started out and it has been good to me.  However, as many of you know, I have been battling breast cancer and have had much time to contemplate the direction of many things in my life, one of them being my art.  It began changing toward the end of last year.  I found my fascination for my previous work begin to fade and something I can't quite explain begin to emerge.  Since I've always been one to follow my muse, I allowed myself to see where everything would go.  Art In Soul was born and I am pleased to share my new website with you all.  I think you can expect some wonderful, soul stirring things to blossom.  I am grateful to all of you who have stood by Inner Fae Creations over the years, and I hope you will now join me with Art In Soul.
Blessings, love and light!  http://www.artinsoul.org


I am still in the process of working on the site, so bear with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment