Monday, February 29, 2016

SPECIAL SALE

I've decided that once a month, I am going to post a piece (an original work of art/limited edition or something special) at a ridiculously low price. I will keep it on etsy for one month. At the end of the month, I will post another piece in its place (sold or not sold). This will be marked as Special Sale. This will be an excellent chance to grab something really unique at a price you wouldn't normally see. If it takes off, I will keep doing it.

The first item up for grabs is an original painting of a bat used in my Mystic's Dream Oracle Card Deck. The image was for the Major Arcana card, the Hanged Man.  If you are a fan of bats, this is a must have.  It is an 11x14 original acrylic painting for only 20.00 plus shipping.  

The SPECIAL SALE LASTS FROM 2/29 UNTIL 3/29.  If this painting does not sell within 30 days, something else will take its place.  If it sells before 30 days, then something else will go in its place and the 30 day SPECIAL SALE begins all over again!!


Click link to got to listing~

https://www.etsy.com/listing/254567315/special-sale-30-day-post-acrylic?ref=shop_home_feat_4

No comments:

Post a Comment